Thursday, November 15, 2012

CTN and A Brand New Book








Hey guys so this is what I've been working on, me  and Trevor Spencer made a book we like it and hope you do too! It'll be at the CTN and available at select stores and online next week. We have very limited copies of this first edition so get while you can! 100 pages of sketches most have not seen the internet so yeah come by our booth and check it out we'd love for you to see it! Bump it!! Share it and Spread the art love, thanks guys :D!!!

8 comments:

Nicole Album said...

I'm missing CTN, but I would love to purchase one!

Carrie Liao said...

oooh, that looks lovely! hope I manage to pick one up :)

Andrea Fernandez said...

Hey Nicole I'll definitely be posting next week where you can purchase one online. So check back :) @ Carrie awesome! it'll be nice to meet you I expect you to be as funny as your comics hahahaha

Lindsay said...

i just wanna say that you were one of my favorite exhibitors at CTN. your stuff is so unique yet with a relate-able hint of familiarity. :) love.

Señorita Tejon said...

Man! I lost CTN this year!
Where can I purchase your book online? I'm really looking for it!!

Andrea Fernandez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Fernandez said...

Hey guys thanks for the interest in the book :D We actually are sold out at the moment but we have the special edition coming out in a few weeks and that'll I'll have for sure on our online store! So check back!!! Thanks again for checking in with me :D

Dan Seddon said...

Hey Andrea, it was really cool meeting you and Trevor, I absolutely love your guys book! Will you guys be having a new one next year?